Home - Terms & Conditions
Most of our orders are shipped within 24 hours (99% of the orders go out the same day) with the exception of weekends and holidays. Exceptions are orders that are flagged by the credit card processor that require additional fraud checks. If for some reason your order is going to be delayed for more than 24 hours due to an availability problem we will notify you. We try our best to keep all items available and up to date, but occasionally, an error does occur.
Currently, we only ship larger orders internationally. (over $1000)
Wire transfer is the only accepted payment for international orders. Please contact us for details and product availability to your country if interested in doing business with us abroad.
You may opt out of newsletters that may be sent from time to time. We may still contact you if we have an important event, but we do not send out a new special every 15 mins to let you know that widgets are now 1/2 off!
Visitors to our Site are subject to the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the Site, the Internet or the Worldwide Web. 2CoolTek, Inc. maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, communication and, of course, for the ability for you to purchase quality products via your own Computer. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission from 2CoolTek, Inc. Your access to and use of the site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and 2CoolTek, Inc. with respect to access to this Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
2. While 2Cooltek, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, 2CoolTek, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. 2CoolTek, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither 2CoolTek, Inc., any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any content contained herein is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. 2Cooltek, Inc, also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data,text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Except as otherwise provided, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of 2CoolTek, Inc. or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, 2CoolTek, Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of products displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, 2CoolTek, Inc. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. 2CoolTek, Inc. and all other trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of 2CoolTek, Inc, and others, including third party manufacturers and suppliers. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of 2Cooltek, Inc. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that 2CoolTek, Inc, will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. 2CoolTek, Inc. has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of 2CoolTek, Inc.
8. Although 2CoolTek, Inc. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, 2CoolTek, Inc. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. 2CoolTek, Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing 2CoolTek, Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. 2Cooltek, Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase with valid justification. You must email your return request prior to sending The defective part back and receive an RMA number.Returns for defects are honored per the manufacturer warranty. Returns for defective products will be accepted for EXCHANGE ONLY. Improper installation and/or modification of the product voids all warranties or returns. There are no refunds on S&H. On certain items, you may be required to contact the manufacturer directly in order to obtain a return/exchange.
If an order is canceled before it is shipped out, you will receive a full refund. Orders shipped before the cancellation will be required to be returned before proper credit will be issued. Once item(s) are shipped, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return shipping cost.The items must be in the un-opened, undamaged carton that it was shipped in.
Our Phone number is: (877)-275-8730 *
Our Fax number is: (507)-216-0199
*Phone number is for customer Support Only. Our staff is not allowed to take orders over the phone for fraud prevention purposes. Please call if you have a question regarding an order are in need of further support.